When creating an account, please view the ActiveNet website in Desktop Mode to include all family members and answer all prompts.
- All individuals or families must create an ActiveNet account, either in-person or online, in order to register for classes, activities, and programs at The Link.
- Make sure to include the entire family by clicking the "Create Account and Add Family Member" button.
- Please read all prompts during the creation process as to not exclude Family Members
If you are unsure if you have already created an account, please call 817-616-3738 to check. This account will not ask for a credit card, and there is no financial obligation. An ActiveNet account with The Link will enable you to register for programs and classes or rent a pavilion. Memberships and indoor rentals must be done in person.
- Link staff approval is needed for your account to be completed. Please allow 1-2 business days to receive your verification email.
- After receiving the verification email from ActiveNet, use the link in the verification email to activate your account. Once you have done so, you can login and begin using your ActiveNet Account
How to Create an ActiveNet Account